Amyron Enterprises Pty Ltd (Amyron Enterprises) is committed to providing you with the highest levels of customer service. This includes protecting your privacy.
We consider all of the information you share with us to be private and confidential. We undertake to respect and protect the privacy of all visitors to our website, and we make the following commitment to our customers:
- Any and all information given by a customer to Amyron Enterprises will only be used to support the customer relationship with Amyron Enterprises.
- The principle purpose of our website is to provide an eCommerce facility for our customers. Any information forwarded to us by a customer whilst using this service will be used by us to fulfil the requested service, and for no other reason.
- Amyron Enterprises does not sell, rent or trade any of your personal information with anyone.
- All customer information disclosed to us is used within our company only, unless we are required to do otherwise by law.
Your personal information
Personal information that is held by Amyron Enterprises may include your name, date of birth, current and previous addresses, telephone/fax and mobile phone numbers, email address(s), bank account or credit card details and occupation.
We also hold details of all of the products and services that you have purchased from us.
How we collect your personal information
Amyron Enterprises collects personal information in a number of ways, including:
- Directly from you, when you provide information to us by phone or in writing, or when you submit your details to us at our Office or through our website
- From third parties, such as credit reporting agencies or your representatives
- From publicly available sources of information
- From the organisations identified under When we disclose your personal information
- From our own records of how you use our products and services
- When legally required to do so
How we use your personal information
Your personal information may be used in order to:
- Verify your identity
- Provide the products and services that you require
- To inform you of ways the products and services provided to you could be improved
- Administer and manage those products and services, including charging, billing and collecting debts.
- Conduct appropriate checks for credit-worthiness and for fraud
- Research and develop our products and services
- Maintain and develop our business systems, including testing and upgrading of these systems
Your personal information may also be used to promote and market our other products and services which we consider may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to contact you regarding other products or services please email us at email@example.com
When we disclose your Personal Information
In order to deliver the products and services you require Amyron Enterprises may disclose your personal information to other parties who may carry out some activities on our behalf, such as:
- printing and delivery activities
- customer enquiries and database maintenance
- mailing systems
- billing and debt-recovery functions
- information technology services
- marketing, sales and telemarketing services
- market research.
Your personal information is disclosed to these parties only in relation to Amyron Enterprises providing products and services to you, and we take reasonable steps to ensure that these other parties are subject to obligations of confidentiality or privacy in relation to the protection of your personal information.
We may also disclose your personal information to:
- your authorised representatives or your legal advisers
- credit reporting and fraud-checking agencies
- credit providers for credit related purposes such as credit worthiness, credit rating, credit provision and financing
- our professional advisers, including our accountants, auditors and lawyers
- government and regulatory authorities and other organisations, as required or authorised by law
- organisations that manage our business and corporate strategies
- other IT providers
- our related businesses.
Help us to ensure that we hold accurate information
Amyron Enterprises takes all reasonable precautions to ensure that the personal information that we collect, use and disclose is accurate, complete and up-to-date. The accuracy of the information we hold depends to a large extent on the information that you provide to us. That is why we recommend that you keep us up-to-date with changes to your personal information, such as your physical and postal address, phone numbers, and your email address.
You can access your Personal Information
You have a right to access your personal information, subject to some exceptions allowed by law. If you would like to do so please let us know. You may be required to put your request in writing for security reasons, and Amyron Enterprises reserves the right to charge a fee for searching for, and providing access to your information.
How to Contact Us
If you have any questions in relation to privacy, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org