Duram Cogo is a certified personal respiratory protective device intended for evacuation in emergency situations invoking smoke and hazardous fumes.
The COGO provides users with short-term respiratory protection against smoke and Carbon Monoxide inhalation and is tested against CO, HCl, HCN and Propenal.
The COGO is certified under standard EN-403 and holds the EU CE mark.
- Easy to use. Dons within seconds. No adjustment straps
- One size fits all
- Strong, fire-resistant, elastic rubber hood, protects the entire head and seals comfortably at the neck
- Large visor, made of flame retardant transparent film, allows a wide field of view
- A unique breathing device (patent pending), enables rapid exhalation and improves the physiological conditions for the user, preventing built-up of heat or vapour inside the mask
- A filtration unit containing low pressure electrostatic particle filter, impregnated charcoal cloth layers to absorb toxic gases and catalyst for Carbon Monoxide Oxidation
- Belt-mount pouch included
- Shelf life – 5 years
Price: $249 including shipping and handling.
We will donate $10 from each mask sale to the bushfire relief fund.
For enquiries – email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.